Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Little Update...

This year has been a long year. I just wanted to post a little update as to why I haven't been posting these last few months. My husband has been quite sick this year and just isn't healing properly. He's on to his 4th operation tomorrow after a few months off work. He has been at home more than he has been at work this year. :-( This has been going on since the beginning of March.

Consequently, I have had a lot on my plate and other things to focus on so my blog hasn't received much attention at all. I hope to get back to blogging but feel that we have quite a journey ahead of us until he is fully recovered so I am not sure when I will be back.

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog and I hope to be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Our prayers are with you Ash. Praying for Pete's recovery to speed up and for you to have the strength to keep going. Love you guys lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry...
    hope all is going well and that your husband has recovered.
    i know what that all means..... been there too!!!
    take good care, and we'll see you when you're ready and able to blog.
    just found your blog today - and i'll bookmark it......
    xo
    until then...
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ash, just tried to send you a message through FB, but wasn't able to find you. Have been thinking for a long time that I haven't seen any updates from you. Hope things are ok? Feel free to email me (eleb2000@hotmail.com).
    Em

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...