Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to Stitches and Love!

I'm so excited to finally get organised and be able to share all the fun things I make for my boys, myself and family and friends. I have previously been blogging over at Make It For The Boys but have decided to gather everything here in the one place. Please bare with me while I finish importing posts and get to work on posts about all the crafty things I have been dying to share over the last few months. You will find that this welcome post will end up in the middle of old and new posts due to importing my posts from Make It For The Boys that are older than this one. I hope it isn't too confusing and I will add links to important things like tutorials that you can find at the top of the page. :-)

Life has been very busy with our new little addition to the family but things are starting to settle down now that Max (my eldest) has started kindy and I finally have some decent chunks of regular time to myself!! I am very lucky that Sam sleeps quite well so having Max at kindy is as good as a child free day. :-) I am finally starting to get everything organised so that I can get into more sewing so I am hoping to have quite a few sewing and craft projects to share with you this year as well as dozens of wonderful tutorials I have discovered in some awesome blogs.

I look forward to sharing with you and always love to hear from you so don't hesitate to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...